C70 Series—For Advanced Machining and Lower TCO
Part of our iQ Platform for advanced manufacturing, our C70 Series CNC combines maximum functionality for large-scale line machining with an intelligent design that brings down your total cost of ownership.
With the C70 you can control up to 16 axes and 7 program paths simultaneously with processing speeds of 16.8k Block/min. This translates to high speeds and control, shortening tact times and increasing reliability to enhance your overall productivity.
By integrating with our iQ platform, the rack-based C70 Series can further boost your efficiency. Built as a CNC CPU system, it easily integrates with our multi-purpose GOT1000 HMIs and on-rack I/O cards, minimizing both your footprint and your total system costs.
Ideal for complex, networked CNC operations, the C70 is built for the highest levels of precision, speed and accuracy.
- Accelerated communication speed over the inter-CPU shared memory
- Up to 16 axes with 4 simultaneously controlled axes per CPU
- 16.8k Block/min processing speed
- Streamlined production with reduced Tact Time and host information system linkage
- Leverages GOT1000 HMI and iQ rack-based I/O card interfaces
- SSCNETIII benefits, including noise-free, 50Mbps, fiber optic communication